1/1 Photo of Fresh Sweet Corn Salad
2 hrs 25 mins
Terri F.'s Note:
This salad is fresh, light, and goes with everything. Be sure to use fresh sweet corn when making it, the sweeter the better. If you make it the day before serving, flavors will have a chance to blend. This keeps for several days in the fridge. Cook time is minimum chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ears fresh sweet corn
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 6 green onions, finely sliced (scallions)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1Remove husk from corn and steam in salted water until tender.
- 2Drain corn and cut from cob.
- 3In a large bowl, mix corn, red and orange peppers, scallions, cilantro, and parsley.
- 4Add vinegar, olive oil, and salt and pepper, and mix well.
- 5Chill several hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Sweet Corn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.4
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g