Recipe by Charlotte J
If you can't find yogurt cheese in the store DiB's has a recipe to make it #56555 and Mirj has a recipe also #38422. You can use plain yogurt if you're not into making your own plain yogurt cheese. I have not made this one yet.
- 1 cup yogurt cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 quarts strawberries (or other fresh fruit in season)
- 2 (9 inch) pie crusts, baked
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat yogurt cheese and cool Whip until fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla beat until light and fluffy.
- Add starch and beat.
- Pies seem to hold better if you use the starch.
- Spoon into pie shells and top with fresh fruit.
- Chill then garnish with powdered sugar and serve.