1/4 Photos of Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cake
1 hr 15 mins
This super moist cake weeps pink tears down its tender slices. AMAZING!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325*. Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan. Sift together the 2 ¼ cups of flour, baking soda and salt. Mix in the lemon zest and set aside.
- 2With an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in 1 Tb. lemon juice. Alternate beating in the flour mixture and the yogurt, mixing just until incorporated.
- 3Toss the strawberries with the remaining ¼ cup of flour. Gently mix them into the batter.
- 4Pour the batter into the Bundt pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- 5Allow to cool 10 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely. Once cooled whisk together the remaining 2 Tb. of lemon juice and the powdered sugar. Drizzle over the top of the cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.5
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 87.1 mg
- Sodium 303.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 44.7 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: