Jazz Lover's Note:
Love strawberries in the summer. Wonderful cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat an oven to 350 degrees
- 2Spread crushed strawberries on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan. Evenly sprinkle strawberries with the dry gelatin powder, and top with mini marshmallows.
- 3Prepare the cake mix as directed on the package, and pour on top of the marshmallows.
- 4Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 to 50 minutes.
- 5Cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
- 6Run a knife around the pan to loosen the sides, and turn the cake out onto a serving tray.
- 7Store cake in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Strawberry Upside Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 317.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 14.2 g