Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
So Good! Got this recipe from my mom, not sure where she got it. Perfect for a summer treat. Fresh strawberries are a must.
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 1⁄2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (1/2 cup reserved for topping)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 quart fresh strawberries (cut into 1/4's, plus more for garnish if desired)
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 pint heavy cream, whipped
- Combine butter and 2 cups cookie crumbs.
- Press crumb and butter mixture into a greased 13x9-inch pan.
- Cream the cheese; add milk and instant pudding package and beat until smooth and thick.
- Pour mixture on top of crust.
- Combine powdered sugar and strawberries and spoon over pudding.
- Spread whipped cream over strawberries and sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries.
- Refrigerate over night.