Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
On those hot Texas summer days, this is the best! Love the taste the peach and nectarine give it. Add yogurt and you've got a delicious and healthy dish. We like to stick it in the feezer until its slushy.
- 1 fresh peach, peeled and sliced
- 1 nectarine, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 (6 ounce) cartons strawberry yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In food processor or blender, combine peach, nectrine and strawberry slices with yogurt and sugar. Process until smooth. Stir in lemon juice.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.