1/1 Photo of Fresh Strawberry Sorbet
Easy to create recipe for your family. Recipe is courtesy of Cooking Thin with Chef Kathleen by Kathleen Daelemans. A good dessert substitute for ice cream for your kids. Usually, I cut the strawberries ahead of time and place in freezer for couple of hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse, then cut blemishes and tops off strawberries.
- 2Cut strawberries into quarters depending on size.
- 3Place cut strawberries into freezer bag and place into freezer.
- 4Remove frozen fruit from freezer and place into bowl of food processer.
- 5Add sugar to bowl of food processer.
- 6Puree fruit by pulsing processor on and off while gradually adding apple juice just until sorbet becomes will blended, smooth, and creamy.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Strawberry Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g