Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Wonderful to make at strawberry season.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
The list of ingredients was followed, but I did freeze the fresh strawberries to get that chilled smoothie effect, & did not use any ice cubes! Can't believe this GREAT recipe has been sitting all by itself off in a corner ~ THIS IS VERY, VERY TASTY! Yes, it's sweet, & THAT'S GREAT! ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS ONE! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the Newest Zaar cooking game]
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice concentrate (chilled)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (chilled)
- 1 (1 liter) bottle strawberry soda (chilled)
- 2 -4 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- ice cube (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender combine the strawberries and lemon juice concentrate; cover and blend until smooth.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk; cover and blend (add in sugar if needed and blend again).
- Pour into a large pitcher.
- Gradually stir in the strawberry carbonated beverage.
- Add in ice if using.
- Serve immediately.