1/1 Photo of Fresh Strawberry Sauce
Everything Tasty Kitchen's Note:
I can't resist all the fresh strawberries, although this recipe works great with blueberries too. It's real simple, just a few ingredients and you have fresh strawberry sauce. A simple sauce to drizzle over about a million things. One of my favorite things to do is to whip something up out of nothing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir all ingredients together in a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook for another 15 minutes until thickened. Let cool and refrigerate.
- 2A million uses:.
- 3Spoon over ice cream, pancakes or waffles and add a dollop of whipped cream.
- 4Drizzle over cheesecake or angle food cake.
- 5How about a trifle with layers of pound cake and whipped cream.
- 6Make a smoothie.
- 7Of course -- strawberry shortcake.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Strawberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: