1/2 Photos of Fresh Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
1 hr 20 mins
What a wonderful combination mother nature arranged to ripen at the same time. This pie is quick and simple. Prep time does not include pie crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 9" pie plate with crust.
- 2Pour rhubarb and strawberries into large bowl and sprinkle with orange juice; mix gently.
- 3Add sugar, flour and salt and mix.
- 4Pour into pie plate and dot with butter; adjust top crust, seal and vent; cover edges with narrow piece of foil.
- 5Bake at 425° for 20 minutes; reduce heat to 375° and bake another 40-45 minutes until bubbling and browned.
- 6Remove foil last 10 minutes to brown edges if needed.
- 7Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle liberally with sugar.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.7
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 388.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 47.9 g
- Protein 5.5 g