Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is so delicious, and easy. A great light dessert for summer.
Make and share this Fresh Strawberry Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Heat strawberries, sugar and jello just enough to dissolve Jell-o, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix into milk, stirring about 2 minutes to thicken.
- Stir sour cream into pudding, then fold in 1/2 of the Cool Whip.
- Cover bottom of a 9x13" glass baking dish or a trifle bowl with a layer of wafers. Top with 1/2 of pudding mix then 1/2 of strawberries. Repeat layers.
- Top with Cool Whip. Refrigerate 2 hours.
Yum. I made this as light as possible by using sugar free/fat free pudding and jello, skim milk, fat free sour cream, and fat free cool-whip. Oh, and low fat vanilla wafers! The cream filling is so incredibly good. The only thing I'd do differently was to increase the strawberries by at least double. Yummy! Thanks.