2 hrs 15 mins
Cookbook Junkie's Note:
This is so delicious, and easy. A great light dessert for summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat strawberries, sugar and jello just enough to dissolve Jell-o, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix into milk, stirring about 2 minutes to thicken.
- 3Stir sour cream into pudding, then fold in 1/2 of the Cool Whip.
- 4Cover bottom of a 9x13" glass baking dish or a trifle bowl with a layer of wafers. Top with 1/2 of pudding mix then 1/2 of strawberries. Repeat layers.
- 5Top with Cool Whip. Refrigerate 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Strawberry Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.3
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 480.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 47.3 g
- Protein 6.0 g