Recipe by Chicopee
I got this years ago from Dickenson's Farm where we pick strawberries. This is the most unbelievable recipe..soooo good. I prepare my strawberries while my mixture cools in the refrigerator. You don't want them juicy.
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts, baked and cooled
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced (about 1qt)
- 2 3⁄4 ounces instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 2 3⁄4 ounces strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert (not sugar free)
- 2 1⁄2 cups cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan mix pudding and jello mixes together with water.
- Stir and cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a full bubbling boil.
- Remove from heat and cool in refrigerator until slightly thickened.
- Arrange berries in pie shell.
- Pour cooled mixture over berries.
- Chill until set.
- Serve with whipped cream.