1/1 Photo of Fresh Strawberry Pie Ala Rose
1 hr 30 mins
My friend gave me this recipe many years ago, so it a part of my strawberry season memories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put 2 cups whole berries in cooked shell.
- 2Make sauce of 2 cups crushed berries, water, cornstarch and sugar (or sugar/honey mix).
- 3Cook in saucepan over low heat until thick.
- 4Add butter and stir well until melted.
- 5Pour over whole berries in shell and refrigerate.
- 6Top with whipped cream when ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Strawberry Pie Ala Rose
Serving Size: 1 (1288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2562.3
- Calories from Fat 1215
- Total Fat 135.0 g
- Saturated Fat 70.6 g
- Cholesterol 336.1 mg
- Sodium 942.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 337.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 233.7 g
- Protein 14.6 g