Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
My friend gave me this recipe many years ago, so it a part of my strawberry season memories.
Make and share this Fresh Strawberry Pie Ala Rose recipe from Food.com.
- Put 2 cups whole berries in cooked shell.
- Make sauce of 2 cups crushed berries, water, cornstarch and sugar (or sugar/honey mix).
- Cook in saucepan over low heat until thick.
- Add butter and stir well until melted.
- Pour over whole berries in shell and refrigerate.
- Top with whipped cream when ready to serve.
This pie rocks!!! I had raspberries, no strawberries, and it worked fabulously!!! Thank you for such a great recipe!!!
I made and photographed this recipe for the Camera-less Chef Game. I love strawberries, but had never made a Strawberry Pie. This recipe was simple and turned out great. My whole family loved it!