1/3 Photos of Fresh Strawberry Pie
Bay Laurel's Note:
This recipe is from the cooking Goddess, Betty Crocker. It was in Betty Crocker's New Cookbook,1996.I made it using Deluxe Butter Pie Pastry Dough for the crust. and then once using One Crust Pie Pastry. Both are awesome.This is very easy and perfect for a Georgia Spring Day. Refrigeration time not included
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, mash enough strawberries to measure 1 cup.
- 2In 2-quart saucepan, mix sugar and cornstarch.
- 3Gradually stir in 1/2 cup water and mashed strawberries.
- 4Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
- 5Boil and stir 1 minute; cool.
- 6In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread evenly in pie crust. Top with remaining strawberries. Pour cooked strawberry mixture over top. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours. Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Strawberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.7
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 135.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 30.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g