Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is delicious and so fresh! I serve it with whipped cream.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin (the small Jell-O box)
- 1 cup water
- 2 pints strawberries, hulled
- 9 inches deep dish pie shells, baked and cooled (my favorite is Marie Callender's)
- Cook sugar, cornstarch, gelatin and water until thick; let it cool a bit.
- Place whole strawberries in baked pie shell. Pour sauce over berries and refrigerate until chilled.