Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-calorie margarine
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 packages artificial sweetener
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- Melt margarine over low heat.
- Add graham cracker crumbs, mix well.
- Press mixture on bottom and sides of 9-inch pie pan that has been sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Wash and slice strawberries.
- Mix cornstarch with 1/4 cup pineapple juice.
- Cook over low heat until thickened and clear, stirring constantly.
- Add remaining pineapple juice and stir until thick.
- Remove from heat and add sweetener.
- Stir in fruit.
- Spoon into graham cracker crust, chill.
- Serve with low-calorie whipped topping, if desired.
For low-sugar, this was pretty good. I think I would prefer a regular crust to a graham cracker crust. I liked that there was a lot of strawberries in there though. Needs a good dollop of whipped cream on it.