Recipe by Shari2
I got this recipe from my Mom's collection. I didn't time the cook time or prep time so times are estimates.The times do not include chilling time.
Top Review by Merlot
This was so light and refreshing and very easy to make. Your directions were easy to follow. I had some sliced almonds on hand so I garnished the pie with them. Thanks for a great recipe. :-)
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 1 envelope Dream Whip
- 1⁄2 cup cold milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 9 in.baked pastry shell
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pudding, jello, water, and lemon juice over medium heat until it boils.
- Chill mixture until thick.
- Mix Dream Whip pkg with milk and vanilla.
- Fold Dream Whip into Chilled mixture.
- Stir in Strawberries.
- Pour into pie shell and chill until set.
- Garnish with more strawberries and whipped cream.