Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great recipe for all those Strawberries you have.
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red food coloring
- 4 cups sliced strawberries, rinsed, hulled and sliced
- 1 (9 inch) baked pie shells
- In a saucepan, combine water, sugar, cornstarch and butter.
- Cook until thick, about 10 minutes; stir in red food coloring.
- Fold in strawberries and pour into baked pie shell.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Servings: 8.