1/1 Photo of Fresh Strawberry Mini Muffins
These muffins are really easy make and don't taste as sweet as some. The recipe says it makes 36 but I usually get about 22 out of this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375º and spray 36 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 3In another smaller bowl, mix the milk, oil, and egg.
- 4Add wet mixture to dry, stirring just enough to mix it together.
- 5Do not over mix or the muffins will be tough.
- 6Gently fold in the chopped strawberries.
- 7Divide mixture up between the muffin cups and sprinkle sugar over the tops of the muffins.
- 8Bake for 12 to 16 minutes (mine usually take the whole 16 minutes but start checking at 12 minutes) or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- 9Cool in the pan for 3 minutes and then remove from pan to a rack to continue cooling or eat them while warm.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Strawberry Mini Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (817 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.5
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 67.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g