1/4 Photos of Fresh Strawberry Frosting
My Private Note
3 layer ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In mixer, combine butter, sugar and vanilla.
- 2Add strawberries, one at a time, until you reach the desired consistency.
- 3I wouldn't use frozen strawberries for this recipe.
- 4For a smaller cake, the Zaar conversion isn't quite right. Here is what I do:.
- 510x13 or two layer cake: 2 cups powdered sugar to just under 1/4 c butter.
- 69x9 or one layer cake: 1 cup powdered sugar to just under 2 T butter.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Strawberry Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.2
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 36.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 29.8 g
- Protein 0.1 g