Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from mastercook 2.
Top Review by *Pixie*
Light and delicious cupcakes that vanished really quickly. I used my regular muffin tins for these and got 18 beautifully rounded cupcakes. I used a vanilla cream cheese icing with them. Yummy, thanks for posting.
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 tablespoon almonds or 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup crushed fresh strawberries, mixed with
- 3 teaspoons sugar (or 10 ounces frozen sweet strawberries)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together flour, baking soda, sugar and nuts in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat together eggs, flavoring and oil until well blended.
- Add strawberries, and beat at slow speed of mixer until berries are partially broken.
- Beat in flour mixture SLOWLY until smooth, but pieces of berries are still visible.
- Pour batter into greased or paper-cup lined muffin tins, filling to half.
- Bake in 350` oven for 30 minutes, or until they test done.
- NOTE: This recipe can be baked in a greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan at 350` for 1 hour, or until done. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.