Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Pinching Your Pennies.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla or 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced (more maybe added)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla or 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 9 inches graham cracker crust
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla until well blended.
- Mash about half of the strawberry slices. Stir into the cream cheese mixture.
- Whip cream with powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Fold whip cream and remaining strawberry slices into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into crust.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Garnish with additional strawberries (you can dip them in chocolate if you want).