1/3 Photos of Fresh Strawberry Cobbler Cake
Delicious way to use up all those strawberries you need to buy for this!! As a note: I've not made this yet. Several reviewers mentioned that the sauce was too thin, so you might want to read their suggestions prior to making the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Rinse and hull berries.
- 3Place berries in a 9” square pan and set aside.
- 4Combine flour, 1/2 Cup sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- 5Use a pastry blender or two knives to cut in margarine until coarse crumbs form.
- 6Stir in milk.
- 7Spoon the mixture over the berries.
- 8Combine the remaining 3/4 Cup sugar and cornstarch in a large bowl.
- 9Stir in water until sugar mixture dissolves.
- 10Pour over berry mixture.
- 11Bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 12Serve warm or cool, garnished with additional berries.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Strawberry Cobbler Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1994.2
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 1434.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 405.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.9 g
- Sugars 278.0 g
- Protein 22.0 g