Recipe by DailyInspiration
An easy to make indulgence that can be served on pancakes, waffles, muffins or fresh baked bread.
Top Review by Annacia
How could this not be fantastic? Made as directed except for replacing the sugar with Splenda. Used the food pro on pulse and it done was in no time. I packed it into a pretty cut glass dish with a lid so it will go right onto the table for tomorrow's brunch. So good! Made for PAC, Spring 2014.
- 236.59 ml fresh strawberries, sliced & pureed
- 236.59 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 29.58 ml powdered sugar (confectioner's sugar)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor fitted with plastic blade, or in a medium-size bowl with electric mixer, beat strawberry puree into butter until fairly smooth (mixture should have a few little pieces of fruit).
- Beat in sugar; pack strawberry butter into serving bowl or mold. Refrigerate until firm.