Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy to make indulgence that can be served on pancakes, waffles, muffins or fresh baked bread.
- 236.59 ml fresh strawberries, sliced & pureed
- 236.59 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 29.58 ml powdered sugar (confectioner's sugar)
- In a food processor fitted with plastic blade, or in a medium-size bowl with electric mixer, beat strawberry puree into butter until fairly smooth (mixture should have a few little pieces of fruit).
- Beat in sugar; pack strawberry butter into serving bowl or mold. Refrigerate until firm.
How could this not be fantastic? Made as directed except for replacing the sugar with Splenda. Used the food pro on pulse and it done was in no time. I packed it into a pretty cut glass dish with a lid so it will go right onto the table for tomorrow's brunch. So good! Made for PAC, Spring 2014.
What a nifty and fun complement to our pancakes this morning! I made this last night in a glass star-shaped dish and served it this morning like butter in a tub. Next time I will try getting the butter even softer, possibly using my microwave's "soft" setting, in order to get it to come out even smoother. Delightful, nonetheless! Thanks, Nancy's Pantry! Made for Make My Recipe tag game.