Recipe by Sharon123
Created in Venice, Italy, bellinis are widely popular in the US, particularly in the Northeast. Here is a lovely non alcoholic version.
Top Review by LilPinkieJ
Oh this was delicious! My kids loved having something so fancy pants for our Thanksgiving dinner. I used frozen strawberries and let them thaw in the fridge for a day, then blended them quickly in the blender with a little sugar. This would be great any time of year, but I can't wait to try it in the summer for some fresh strawberries. Made and reviewed for Bevy Tag - Thanks! :)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, pureed and strained
- 1 (750 liter) bottle sparkling apple cider (or use 3 cups sparkling water)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 8 Champagne flutes in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Open the sparkling cider and let it stand in an ice bucket for 5 minutes(or place in freezer for about 15-20 minutes).
- Into a pitcher, pour the 2 cups pureed strawberries. Gently pour in the bottle of sparkling cider, stir gently to combine.
- Divide among Champagne flutes and serve. Enjoy!