Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Created in Venice, Italy, bellinis are widely popular in the US, particularly in the Northeast. Here is a lovely non alcoholic version.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, pureed and strained
- 1 (750 liter) bottle sparkling apple cider (or use 3 cups sparkling water)
- Place 8 Champagne flutes in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Open the sparkling cider and let it stand in an ice bucket for 5 minutes(or place in freezer for about 15-20 minutes).
- Into a pitcher, pour the 2 cups pureed strawberries. Gently pour in the bottle of sparkling cider, stir gently to combine.
- Divide among Champagne flutes and serve. Enjoy!
Oh this was delicious! My kids loved having something so fancy pants for our Thanksgiving dinner. I used frozen strawberries and let them thaw in the fridge for a day, then blended them quickly in the blender with a little sugar. This would be great any time of year, but I can't wait to try it in the summer for some fresh strawberries. Made and reviewed for Bevy Tag - Thanks! :)
This is wonderful. I used club soda and a tsp of Splenda for a most enjoyable treat. This is ready quickly and you'll be wishing you had more when you reach the bottom of the glass. Oh, the glass will "defrost" rapidly outdoors. Made for ZWT4
This is good and fruity. It is a beautiful color. I used frozen strawberries in sugar and ginger ale. Made for Newest Tag.