Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Got this from a friend at church
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry jam
- 4 cups chopped strawberries
- mix all ingredients (except for jam and chopeed strawberries).
- grease 9X13 pan and add mixture.
- bake @350 for about 30 minute.
- once cooled, top with jam and strawberries.
- may be made early and chilled until time to serve.
These were delicious--tasted like a peanut butter cookie with strawberry sauce. I had to use frozen strawberries since fresh were out of season, but I imagine that fresh strawberries would make this a 5 star recipe! Thanks for sharing! Made for PAC Spring 2011.