Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Got this from a friend at church
Make and share this Fresh Strawberry Bars recipe from Food.com.
- mix all ingredients (except for jam and chopeed strawberries).
- grease 9X13 pan and add mixture.
- bake @350 for about 30 minute.
- once cooled, top with jam and strawberries.
- may be made early and chilled until time to serve.
These were delicious--tasted like a peanut butter cookie with strawberry sauce. I had to use frozen strawberries since fresh were out of season, but I imagine that fresh strawberries would make this a 5 star recipe! Thanks for sharing! Made for PAC Spring 2011.