Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this for dh this morning and he loved it. I am going to try making it with an egg substitute and see how it comes out.
- Toss sliced strawberries with preserves and sugar to coat; set aside.
- Heat an 8-inch omelette pan over medium high heat.
- Add butter or margarine, heating until bubbly.
- Pour in eggs; cook until set on the bottom but still moist, lifting edges gently with rubber spatula and rotating pan to let uncooked eggs run under.
- Spoon strawberry mixture over half of the eggs.
- Cook just until eggs fluff.
- Remove from pan; sprinkle with vermouth.
- Fold in half to enclose filling; slide onto serving plate.
- Top with sour cream and whole strawberry.