Recipe by BecR
Sophisticated flavors in a yummy summer dessert/salad! Tastes a bit like candied grapefruit. Very refreshing!
- 473.18-709.77 ml sliced fresh strawberries
- 236.59 ml water
- 118.29 ml superfine sugar
- 29.58-59.16 ml campari (to taste)
- 29.58 ml rose's lime syrup
- 29.58 ml pineapple juice
- 14.79 ml fresh squeezed lime juice
- 118.29 ml fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3-4 fresh orange wedges
- 2.46 ml chopped of fresh mint
- fresh pineapple sage (optional, for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, whisk the sugar and water until sugar dissolves. Add the sliced strawberries, Campari, Rose's, pineapple juice, and the fresh squeezed lime and orange juices, stir to combine.
- Garnish with orange wedges and fresh mint.
- Serve right away, or cover and chill for several hours. Best eaten the same day.