Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sophisticated flavors in a yummy summer dessert/salad! Tastes a bit like candied grapefruit. Very refreshing!
- 2 -3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup superfine sugar
- 2 -4 tablespoons campari (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons rose's lime syrup
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3 -4 fresh orange wedges
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped of fresh mint
- fresh pineapple sage (optional, for garnish)
- In a medium bowl, whisk the sugar and water until sugar dissolves. Add the sliced strawberries, Campari, Rose's, pineapple juice, and the fresh squeezed lime and orange juices, stir to combine.
- Garnish with orange wedges and fresh mint.
- Serve right away, or cover and chill for several hours. Best eaten the same day.