Recipe by loof
This is a great sweet and savory chutney, perfect with grilled or roasted chicken. Recipe from epicurious...
- 2 large firm but ripe fresh peaches or 2 large nectarines
- 2 small firm but ripe fresh apricots or 2 small plums
- 1 cup fresh cherries
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
Directions See How It's Made
- Pit and thinly slice the peaches (or nectarines) and apricots (or plums). Pit and quarter the cherries.
- Combine all fruit in medium bowl. Add sugar, vinegar, and garam masala; toss gently.
- Let stand 1 hour at room temperature to allow juices to form and to blend flavors, tossing occasionally.