I Love the tart and sweetness of lemonade.Lemons can get pretty expensive when they are not in season so I usually make this during the summer when lemons are at a reasonable price. Feel free to garnish with slices of lemons or mint.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Squeeze lemons (about 10 medium size lemons)( I usually use my citrus juicer) . Strain juice of lemons in col lender to make sure all pulp from lemons are removed. measure 1 3/4 cup of lemon juice and pour into one gallon pitcer.
- 2in a sauce pan combine 1 3/4- 2 cups of sugar (depending on taste) with 2 cups of water over medium heat until sugar is completely dissolved( about 4minutes).
- 3Let cool slightly and pour into pitcher with lemon juice and fill rest with water.
- 4Refrigerate gallon of lemonade pitcher to cool.
- 5Serve over ice and garnish if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 0.1 g