Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
I Love the tart and sweetness of lemonade.Lemons can get pretty expensive when they are not in season so I usually make this during the summer when lemons are at a reasonable price. Feel free to garnish with slices of lemons or mint.
- Squeeze lemons (about 10 medium size lemons)( I usually use my citrus juicer) . Strain juice of lemons in col lender to make sure all pulp from lemons are removed. measure 1 3/4 cup of lemon juice and pour into one gallon pitcer.
- in a sauce pan combine 1 3/4- 2 cups of sugar (depending on taste) with 2 cups of water over medium heat until sugar is completely dissolved( about 4minutes).
- Let cool slightly and pour into pitcher with lemon juice and fill rest with water.
- Refrigerate gallon of lemonade pitcher to cool.
- Serve over ice and garnish if desired.