Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Linda's Low Carb. This isn't quite the same as real freshly squeezed lemonade, but it's about as close as you'll get and still have a low carb beverage. If you use liquid Splenda, you can have two servings and it will still only have 1 net carb.
- 1 ounce unsweetened lemon kool-aid (1 package) or 1 ounce pink lemonade, flavor kool-aid mix (1 package)
- 64 ounces cold water
- 1 -1 1⁄4 cup granular Splenda sugar substitute or 1 -1 1⁄4 cup equivalent liquid Splenda
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice (2 small lemons)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the drink mix in a 1/2 gallon pitcher; add the Splenda, lemon juice and 64 ounces cold water. Shake well. Chill well before serving over ice.
- * Use 1 cup granular Splenda if you like tart lemonade and add another 1/4 cup for sweeter lemonade.
- With granular Splenda:
- Per Serving: 18 Calories; 0g Fat; trace Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 4g Net Carbs
- With liquid Splenda:
- Per Serving: 3 Calories; 0g Fat; trace Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 1g Net Carbs.