Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The key to serving a fresh fruit salad is to ensure that the fruit is ripe and tasty. Do yourself a favor and don't attempt to cut the fruits and toss them together the day before serving; doing so causes the fruits get mushy
- 2 (12 ounce) packages strawberries, hulled,halved
- 2 (6 ounce) packages fresh raspberries
- 2 (6 ounce) packages fresh blueberries
- 1 mango, peeled,pitted,cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 honeydew melon, peeled,seeded,cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 pineapple, peeled,cored,cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled,halved crosswise,each half quartered
- 2 oranges, peeled,cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Combine all ingredients in large decorative serving bowl.
- Gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.