1/2 Photos of Fresh Spinach With Ground Beef
I found this in an old cookbook lent to me by a friend. It seemed like an easy comfort food recipe that could be prepared from ingredients that I usually have on hand, and wouldn't take a lot of effort on a tired night. Similar to ground beef stroganoff with spinach and bacon stirred in, my hubby loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté onion and bacon until cooked.
- 2Add beef and cook until brown.
- 3Add minced garlic and spinach.
- 4Cook for 3 minutes.
- 5Add broth, bouillon crystals, red pepper flakes, and sour cream.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7This can be served with rice or noodles and topped with Parmesan Cheese.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Spinach With Ground Beef
Serving Size: 1 (489 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.9
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 106.5 mg
- Sodium 902.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 31.0 g