I found this in an old cookbook lent to me by a friend. It seemed like an easy comfort food recipe that could be prepared from ingredients that I usually have on hand, and wouldn't take a lot of effort on a tired night. Similar to ground beef stroganoff with spinach and bacon stirred in, my hubby loved it.
- Sauté onion and bacon until cooked.
- Add beef and cook until brown.
- Add minced garlic and spinach.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add broth, bouillon crystals, red pepper flakes, and sour cream.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- This can be served with rice or noodles and topped with Parmesan Cheese.