Fresh Spinach Tomato and Bacon Omelet
- In a small bowl whisk eggs, sea salt, white pepper and heavy cream.
- In a 8-inch omelet pan melt butter over medium heat and add eggs. As eggs start to set-up gently push to center using a rubber spatula.
- Add bacon bits, tomatoes, spinach, garlic, parsley and chives. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until eggs set-up and flip omelet over.
- Flip omelet over and carefully remove from pan by folding in half. Place on a warm serving plate.
- Garnish plates with bacon and fresh seasonal fruit.