1/1 Photo of Fresh Spinach Tomato and Bacon Omelet
Chef #848413's Note:
A healthy savory omelet with Fresh Garden Vegetables and Crisp Pepper Bacon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 jumbo eggs (Brown)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 slices pepper bacon (1-slice chopped)
- 1/4 cup plum tomato (Chopped)
- 1/2 cup Baby Spinach (Blanched)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic (Minced)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (Chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chives (Chopped)
- 1In a small bowl whisk eggs, sea salt, white pepper and heavy cream.
- 2In a 8-inch omelet pan melt butter over medium heat and add eggs. As eggs start to set-up gently push to center using a rubber spatula.
- 3Add bacon bits, tomatoes, spinach, garlic, parsley and chives. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until eggs set-up and flip omelet over.
- 4Flip omelet over and carefully remove from pan by folding in half. Place on a warm serving plate.
- 5Garnish plates with bacon and fresh seasonal fruit.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Spinach Tomato and Bacon Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.2
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 770.4 mg
- Sodium 1075.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 28.3 g