Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
A healthy savory omelet with Fresh Garden Vegetables and Crisp Pepper Bacon.
- 3 jumbo eggs (Brown)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 slices pepper bacon (1-slice chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup plum tomato (Chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup Baby Spinach (Blanched)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic (Minced)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (Chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chives (Chopped)
- In a small bowl whisk eggs, sea salt, white pepper and heavy cream.
- In a 8-inch omelet pan melt butter over medium heat and add eggs. As eggs start to set-up gently push to center using a rubber spatula.
- Add bacon bits, tomatoes, spinach, garlic, parsley and chives. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until eggs set-up and flip omelet over.
- Flip omelet over and carefully remove from pan by folding in half. Place on a warm serving plate.
- Garnish plates with bacon and fresh seasonal fruit.