Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
This recipe comes from the Dove's Nest Restaurant in Waxahachie, TX. Deee-lish!
Make and share this Fresh Spinach Salad With Orange Curry Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 4 bunches fresh spinach, trimmed
- 6 Red Delicious apples, chopped
- 2 cups golden raisins
- 1 3⁄4 cups walnut halves
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 lb bacon, chopped,crisp-fried,crumbled
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 3⁄4 cups vegetable oil
- Measure dressing ingredients, except oil, into blender.
- Slowly add oil in a fine stream, processing at high speed until thickened.
- Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Cover and chill until serving time.
- Combine salad ingredients and arrange equal amounts on serving plates.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Note: Dressing goes a long way, use sparingly.