Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh spinach, hard-boiled eggs, bean sprouts, bacon, and water chestnuts tossed with a sweet tangy vinaigrette.
- 2 quarts fresh spinach, torn
- 2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled and chopped
- 6 slices bacon, browned and crumbled
- 1 small red onion, chopped (I leave it out)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Toss together just before serving.