Recipe by Mysterygirl
I had some fresh spinach that I needed to use and this recipe was born. Uses all the good stuff that I always have on hand.
Top Review by cookiedog
This made a simple light dinner full of flavor. I used a 12 inch frying pan and next time I will choose a smaller one as it was quite thin- that surely didn't affect the flavor however! Enjoyed for ZWT 4 by a member of Los Jefes de la Cocina
- 29.58 ml butter
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 118.29 ml onion, sliced
- 226.79 g mushrooms, quartered
- 473.18 ml fresh spinach, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in an oven proof skillet.
- Add garlic, onions and mushrooms cooking until onions are translucent.
- Add spinach, sautee for 2 minutes.
- Beat eggs, salt& pepper together.
- Pour over mixture in skillet, stirring to combine.
- Cook eggs for about 4 minutes, eggs will be almost but not quite set still moist on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese and put in oven.
- Broil 6" from heat for 3-4 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is lightly browned.