I had some fresh spinach that I needed to use and this recipe was born. Uses all the good stuff that I always have on hand.
- Melt butter in an oven proof skillet.
- Add garlic, onions and mushrooms cooking until onions are translucent.
- Add spinach, sautee for 2 minutes.
- Beat eggs, salt& pepper together.
- Pour over mixture in skillet, stirring to combine.
- Cook eggs for about 4 minutes, eggs will be almost but not quite set still moist on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese and put in oven.
- Broil 6" from heat for 3-4 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is lightly browned.