Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Healthy take on a family classic. I prefer to mix my meatloaf with my hands, wearing surgical gloves.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 5 -7 ounces fresh spinach, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup v- 8 juice
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- garlic powder
- fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. The mixture should be fairly moist. If not moist enough, add more tomato juice.
- Form into a loaf in a 1-quart loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour.