This is from Prevention's Quick & Healthy Family Favorites Cookbook. Serve with crisp fresh vegetables. The picture in the book shows it served in a hollowed out red cabbage, which I haven't tried, but it is quite pretty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spoon the yogurt into a yogurt cheese funnel or a sieve lined with cheesecloth.
- 2Place over a bowl and allow to drain for at least 30 minutes, until the yogurt is the consistency of sour cream.
- 3Warm the oil in a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- 4Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- 5Add the spinach.
- 6Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, or until wilted.
- 7Remove from the heat.
- 8Stir in the yogurt, lemon juice, and pepper.
- 9Transfer to a shallow serving dish.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.4
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 50.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 3.7 g