Recipe by Monterey Gourmet Foods
Enjoy our delicious Fresh Spinach and Cheese Ravioli with a guilt-free zucchini cream sauce. Full of flavor and goodness, this dish will leave your taste buds and stomach satisfied.
- 2 medium zucchini, shredded
- 2 tablespoons basil, minced
- 1 avocado, skinned and deseeded
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup original Wildwood® Plain Soymilk
- 16 ounces Monterey Gourmet Foods Fresh Spinach & Cheese Ravioli
Directions See How It's Made
- Place shredded zucchini in 4 cups of boiling water. Boil for 5 minutes. Remove and drain all water.
- Combine all ingredients in blender except ravioli and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Cook ravioli according to the instructions on the back of the package.
- Toss zucchini sauce with ravioli and enjoy!
- Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 Cup. Servings Per Container: About 3.5. Calories: 420. Calories from Fat: 170. Total Fat: 19g. Saturated Fat: 7g. Trans Fat: 0g. Cholestrol: 80mg. Sodium: 600mg. Total Carbohydrate: 44g. Dietary Fiber: 7g. Sugars: 4g. Protein: 19g.