Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love spinach salads and try many variations. Here's one that you may enjoy too.
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 lb plum tomato, seeded and sliced
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 5 ounces spinach leaves
- Whisk salad dressing, chopped garlic, balsamic vinegar and dried oregano to blend in large bowl.
- Mix in sliced tomatoes, cubed mozzarella cheese and sliced onion.
- (Can be prepared 1 hour ahead; Let stand at room temperature, tossing occasionally).
- Add spinach to salad and toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.