Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Is that an oxymoron?
- 4 large corn on the cob
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- salt and pepper
- Cut kernels from cobs and put in a medium bowl.
- Using back of knife, scrape cobs over bowl to extract juice and pulp.
- Melt butter in large heavy skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add green onions and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in corn and cook until barely tender, 4-5 minutes.
- Add sour cream and hot pepper sauce and cook until warmed through. Do not allow to boil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.