Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the easiest, least complicated guac recipe I've ever seen. It comes from the Food Network.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium fresh jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- coarse salt
- Halve avocados lengthwise around pit.
- Remove pit with a large spoon, then scoop out flesh into a bowl.
- Squeeze the lemon juice into bowl.
- Add tomato, onion, and jalapeno, and mash guacamole with a fork to desired consistency.
- Season guacamole with salt, to taste.
This was a great guacamole, fresh simple and delicious. A perfect combination with nothing overpowering. Served with restaurant-style chips, this was a great start to a meal!