1/1 Photo of Fresh Simple Guacamole
Ennui on Rice's Note:
This is the easiest, least complicated guac recipe I've ever seen. It comes from the Food Network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Halve avocados lengthwise around pit.
- 2Remove pit with a large spoon, then scoop out flesh into a bowl.
- 3Squeeze the lemon juice into bowl.
- 4Add tomato, onion, and jalapeno, and mash guacamole with a fork to desired consistency.
- 5Season guacamole with salt, to taste.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Simple Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.8
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g