Recipe by Misti_Country_Girl
Found this in a holiday mini-cookbook while cleaning out old cookbooks. I've been hungry for shrimp lately and just may have to try soon.
- 24 medium fresh shrimp, uncooked
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375*.
- Peel and devein shrimp; rinse and pat dry.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 3 triangles.
- Melt butter in small saucepan; stir in thyme and marjoram. Dip each shrimp into butter mixture.
- Place shrimp on shortest side of triangle; roll up, starting at the shortest side and rolling to opposite point.
- Place, point side down, on ungreased cookie sheet. Brush pastries with any remaining butter mixture.
- Bake at 375* for 10 to 12 minutes or until shrimp are bright pink and pastries are golden brown.