Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Accidentally came up with this while trying to use up some leftovers. Quick, easy ( a little messy) but worth it.The mango and lime balance out the spiciness
- 4 large tomatoes, peeled
- 1 fresh mango, chopped finely
- 4 tablespoons chopped garlic (I use the prepared in a jar)
- 1 zucchini, chopped with skin on
- 2 vidalia onions, chopped
- 5 seeded jalapenos, minced
- 1 lime, juice of
- 12 ounces tomato puree
- Tabasco sauce
- Combine the above ingredients in a glass or plastic bowl (do not use metal or it will acquire a metallic taste).
- Refrigerate overnight for better flavor.
- Great with your favorite chips or on eggs and omelets.