Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing and a great way to use your home grown tomatoes.
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) candiced ripe olives
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 3 -4 chopped ripe tomatoes
- 3 chopped green onions
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- MIx all ingredients and chill before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
A little spicy and the olives aren't needed BUT it's so much better than store bought, It's very refreshing cold and not mushy.