Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Combine the salmon, cracker crumbs, cream, onion, dill, mustard, egg, garlic, Tabasco sauce and salt in a medium bowl.
- Gently form into 4 patties, using 1/2 cup of the salmon mixture for each.
- Spread the flour on a plate and lightly coat each patty, shaking off excess.
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, until hot but not smoking.
- Add the salmon patties and cook, turning once, 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Transfer the patties to a baking sheet and bake 10 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.
- Serve on a bun with lettuce or tomato slices, if desired.