My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 3/4 cup crumbled Ritz cracker
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 large egg
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- lemon wedge (to garnish)
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°.
- 2Combine the salmon, cracker crumbs, cream, onion, dill, mustard, egg, garlic, Tabasco sauce and salt in a medium bowl.
- 3Gently form into 4 patties, using 1/2 cup of the salmon mixture for each.
- 4Spread the flour on a plate and lightly coat each patty, shaking off excess.
- 5Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, until hot but not smoking.
- 6Add the salmon patties and cook, turning once, 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 7Transfer the patties to a baking sheet and bake 10 minutes.
- 8Garnish with lemon wedges.
- 9Serve on a bun with lettuce or tomato slices, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Salmon Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.0
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 132.3 mg
- Sodium 291.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 26.4 g